Sunday, July 6, 2008

Trip was AWESOME!

Well today is my last sunday in Michigan. I've been here for about 6 weeks and its time to go home! I've been in the lower 48 for about 10 weeks! I miss my friends so much! And my family too!! But over all I'm really dissapointed to leave. It feels like the weeks that I've been in Michigan have just flown by! On friday my Aunt Christina got married! And it was fun to dress up. I love weddings! And everything was beautiful! But the day ended sadly because I had to say good bye to Justice. We wont see each other for a whole year! It's really heart breaking to say good bye watch the person you love walk away knowing you wont see each other for another year. It will be hard being away from him so long but I'm trying to keep my head up and trusting that the Lord will keep us together as long as he wants. I'm going home on Wednesday night and I'll be arriving in Alaska at about 1 am! I have SO many clothes I have no clue how i fit them all in only 2 suitcases! But I'll find a way! Well I had better get going! I've been on the computer for who knows how long! I'll post again when I get home!

Kaitlin

1 comment:

American Eagle said...

Well i am glad you had a good tpip and yeah it is going to be hard to be away from you for so long im going to miss you ALOT!!