Friday, July 25, 2008

Im Home!

Well I’m home now! I’ve been home for about 2 weeks. I had a great “reunion” with all my friends! Me and best friend Katie were screaming and hugging and then we kept screaming and hugging. Lol It was fun! Thomas and I hugged and talked a little while but he had to leave. And Daron's hair is so much more blonde! I was like “WOAH” lol and when I saw max I hugged him and asked him how his day was going and he said, “Well it was ok but now its great!” AWW!

Last week was youth camp and it was AWESOME! It was the blue titans against the red Spartans! Titans won! Which was my team! Daniel and Katie were the counselors of the blue team and Pam and Jon were the counselors of the red team! I had all my best friends on my team except Daron :( but we still got to hang out a lot. This year the game guy brought some guns and we got to shoot some targets and stuff. I did a lot better then anyone expected! We each got 5 shots and they were the flying disk things but I hit 4 out of 5! And I got to be in the championship! I got 3 out of 3!! It was so cool! I beat my Uncle Jon! The Services were AMAZING! You could totally feel Gods presence throughout the whole camp and that’s what its all about!

I went to Tetlin on Monday and Tuesday. That was a BLAST! Thomas Tim Jake Allison and I were the teens that went. And the Betters, Dunns, and Mrs.McNutt also went. But it was soo much fun! I was tickled and thrown around and hit a lot but I still had fun!

Umm...I met Britni which is my moms best friends sister…lol. She’s really cool and we get along great.
I think that’s about all that’s been going on since I’ve been back. I’ve been four wheeling and going to the lake a lot. But other than that it’s just been a normal crazy summer!!

2 comments:

Tanjala said...

Sounds like you had a great time!! Youth camps are so much fun!! I still like going. Hope the rest of your summer is fun too.

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

I wish I could have been there!!

Byron