Sunday, August 10, 2008

Updates

Ok well i thought i would update...well Pam and Jon got married yesterday! It was AWESOME! The colors were red and white! Pam looked BEAUTIFUL!!
The Bridesmaids were Alisa(which is my history teacher and drama club director, and she was the maid of honor), Stephanie(She was Pams friend and the matron of Honor), and Shiree(Who is Pams Sister-in-law)! The Groomsmen were Justin(Jons friend and the best man), Michael( My uncle/Jons brother),and Steve(my dad/Jons brother). The Flower girl was madelynne...she was SO cute! and she walked down the aisle with no problems....but she idnt wear shoes :) and she dropped 1 petal!! lol Pam said she laughed a lil at it when she saw it as she was going down the aisle! And stephen was the bible bearer...now what happened was at the last second he rufused to go down the aisle so i had to walk with him!! I was kinda embaressed but Max and alex said I looked cute :) umm...after the ceremony we threw flower petals at the bride and groom :) It was so pretty!!
Other than that nothin else "big" has happened...Ive just been hanging out with my friends and fourwheeling with Christina....MAN she is SCARY!! I was totally freaking out when i rode with her lol...but it was fun!
Well i better get going...moms yelling at me cause im on the computer...AGAIN! lol but I guess she has a reason to yell!!

No comments: